Monday, December 27, 2010

What A Way To Celebrate Christmas!

     It was so great to talk to you and the fam on Christmas!


Brock standing in a December rain storm.
 It most definitely was the best gift I could ask for, even though I could not be there with you!

The Vaughn family at an earlier baptism when three
of the children were baptized.  The rest of the familly
was baptized Christmas Eve!
  
     The Vaughns' baptism was really cool!

I woke up Christmas Eve knowing I was finally going to help bring an entire family of 8 into the Kingdom of God!

     It was a very spiritual experience because I am so close to the family. They are very nice, kind, and loving, and as we have looked out for them they too have looked out for us! :) We didn't have a dinner on Christmas so they fed us! :) We are really close to that family and it was really cool to give them the most important and special gift of all for Christmas! :) The start of the new fresh road to eternal life! :)

     Dad, thanks for all you do! It means the world to me and I am so grateful for you. I wish you a happy new year and an amazing week! Enjoy the snow and all the blessings you have.:) I love you so much and can't wait to see you guys again!
Love you dad!
Elder Big Bird! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment